“Our tradition continues at the fair grounds ”
Markham Fair Grounds
The Markham Fair grounds are located on the North East corner of McCowan Road and Elgin Mills Road. (10801 McCowan Road)
- Reception to begin at 6 PM.
- The entrance to grounds is from McCowan Rd.
- Parking is next to the Markham Fair sign or in through the second gate, park on the left.
- Follow the signs to the main entrance, west main doors between building #1 and #2
- This event is for people age 19 years or older.
- Alcohol in contained areas.
- Please don't drink and drive - be advised we are required to hire pay duty police officers to help manage this event.
- All activities are undertaken at your own risk!
- A lanyard must be worn to gain entry. Entrance to event is contained in your registration package, a coloured lanyard with your year and name tag shows you have registered and if you are having dinner you will have a separate ticket. If you did not pre register and show up at the Fair Saturday night the cost is $30 for entry.
Need to know:
Catering: Johnny is catering to 1,100 guests, we only have tables for 600. Since food is being served from 6PM to 9:30PM, please be kind and give up your seat when you have finished eating. Most people will only want a seat to eat, you can have a chair back when the food frenzy subsides.
Please present your food ticket to the catering staff in building #1. It is a buffet meal, you'll see where the line starts. Dinner ticket must be purchased in advance with cost of registration.
Please dispose of your dinner garbage in the bins as you leave your sitting.
Decade Signs: We've installed decade signs throughout the buildings to help you gather with friends from your decade.
Washrooms: Eco-washrooms in building #1.
The Bar: The Rugby Club of Markham is managing the bars. Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Cash only.
Emergency Assistance: If you need emergency assistance, please dial 911, security staff is also on site.
Fun Stuff: DJ, Much Music Video Dance, Beer/Wine, Food, Friends.